UniAdrion is to pleased to invite all interested students to apply for this year’s Summer School on Sustainable Tourism – Make a difference: how to evaluate the impact of tourism development on the Adriatic-Ionian region, to be carried out under the AI-NURECC PLUS project.
In short about the Summer School:
- WHAT: Make a difference: How to evaluate the impacts of tourism development on the Adriatic-Ionian Region?
- WHO: 30 young people with a background on marketing and tourism coming from universities belonging to the UniAdrion association and to students/young officers coming from the countries covered by EUSAIR (Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Montenegro, North Macedonia, San Marino, Serbia and Slovenia).The participants will be selected based on their CVs, their current research and their research/professional interests. Geographical balance will also be taken into account in the selection process.
- WHEN: 5-16 September 2022
- WHERE: 5-9 September 2022 online; 12-16 September 2022 at Marche Polytechnic University (Ancona, Italy)
- WHY: helping participants to better understand the potential of the region from a touristic point of view, to develop new ideas for alternative forms of tourism aimed at better exploiting such potential, to train them on possible solutions to overcome big crises like the unprecedented one caused by the Covid-19 pandemic
For the participants selected for a scholarship (max. 30 scholarships available) registration fees, meals at the University canteen, accommodation at the students’ house and cultural activities, will be covered by the AI-NURECC PLUS Project. Scholarship holders will also be granted a pocket money for the travelling expenses.
Scan the QR code on the leaflet below and download the official call.
The deadline for the application is 28 July 2022!