We notify young researchers, who earned their Ph.D. within the last three years and want to continue their career at the University of Rijeka as postdoctoral researchers within the YUFE Postdoctoral Programme on European Identity, to apply for the YUFE Postdoctoral Call and enter the procedure of postdoctoral candidate selection.
The candidate selection procedure is twofold:
- preselection carried out by the YUFE Expert Committee in accordance with conditions of the Call, and
- final selection of the candidates by the University of Rijeka as the contracting university through the call for the collaborator position – postdoctoral researcher – at the Center for Advanced Studies – South Eastern Europe, University of Rijeka, within YUFE Postdoctoral Programme on „European Identity“.
- January 8, 2021: application deadline for the preselection process carried out by the YUFE Expert Committee
- March 2021: expected completion of the preselection process and notification of candidates
- April 2021: beginning of the final selection at the University of Rijeka *
- Before summer holiday 2021: offer to the selected candidate
- Beginning of the academic year 2021/2022: the expected beginning of the postdoctoral researcher contract
* Additional to the conditions of the YUFE Postdoctoral Call, contract universities, including the University of Rijeka, conduct related legally binding procedures. In this particular case, it is the procedure of the public call for the selection of a postdoctoral researcher – at the Center for Advanced Studies – South Eastern Europe, University of Rijeka, with a focus on the research of European identity within the YUFE Postdoctoral Programme, which will be held after the preselection procedure by the YUFE Expert Committee. We notify all candidates, which will satisfy the preselection procedure, that as candidates of the University of Rijeka call they must additionally:
- satisfy conditions of the national Law on scientific research and higher education which apply to scientific-teaching, teaching, and associate job positions,
- complete the procedure of the recognition of foreign higher education qualifications if qualifications are not obtained in the Republic of Croatia, and
- obtain a health certificate and psychological opinion for the job positions.
In case of any additional questions related to the call and selection procedure, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.