YUFE Alliance offers two kinds of training: for academic staff, researchers, and Ph.D. students, and for administrative staff. The YUFE Staff Program offers mobility and training opportunities for staff members of all universities within the YUFE Alliance.
Training sessions may consist of teaching activities (for academic staff) or training activities such as job shadowing, professional development courses and specific competence-building trainings for all staff groups.
The activities should fit to individual staff development needs at all career levels and facilitate:
- building and fostering a professional and personal network within the YUFE Alliance and beyond;
- improvement of transferable and practicable skills relevant for current activities and professional career development;
- exchange of experience and good practice among YUFE partners;
- familiarity with working in a different national context in terms of culture, rules and regulations.
Types of Mobility & Training Activities:
- (Virtual) teaching assignment (lecture series, mini-courses)
- (Virtual and/or blended) training offers: workshops
- (Virtual) Language Courses
- Staff Training Days/Weeks
- (Virtual) Job Shadowing/observation periods
- Research projects, combined with a training or teaching offer.
Explore our first YUFE Mobility & Training Offers: https://yufe.eu/staff/#staff-programme.
The list of all programs can be found here.